Would you like to receive local news notifications on your desktop?
Broadway back open after overnight garbage fire
Posted: 7:50 AM, Jan 10, 2017
Updated: 2017-01-10 07:50:03-05
Broadway, in Depew, is back open Tuesday, after a fire at Twin Village Recycling.
Firefighters spent almost two hours at the plant, when some garbage caught fire just after 1:00 a.m.
It's unclear how the fire started. There's no word on any damage.
No one was hurt.
Copyright 2017 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.