We can avoid what they are calling the quarantine 15. That’s the extra 15 pounds we are putting on by staying home. Local wellness and fitness expert Robbie Raugh has some tips to help you.
1. Exercise – Do a combination of cardiovascular exercise along with resistive training to build muscle and keep your metabolism humming.
2. Drink half your body weight in ounces of water per day.
3. Incorporate intermitting fasting. Don’t eat for 12-16 hours at night. So if you finished your last meal at 7pm don’t eat anything until 7am.
4. East nutrient -dense foods that fuel and feed your body.
5. Track what your eating. Write it down in a notebook or app. You can’t manage what your don’t measure.