At Cohen & Lombardo, P.C., our New York attorneys have decades of experience handling a wide array of estate-related legal concerns.
From planning for your retirement years, to ensuring that your property will be distributed as you wish, to appointing a trusted family member to make decisions in your stead, we are here to help.
Our offices in both Amherst and in Elmwood Village, just outside downtown Buffalo, make us ideally situated to serve clients throughout the area. We can assist you with the following matters, among others:
• Wills and trusts — We are adept at creating both simple and complex wills and trusts that are customized to meet our clients' unique needs.
• Long-term care concerns — We are very familiar with asset protection strategies related to Medicaid planning and disability planning
• Power of attorney/health care proxy — Our firm can help ensure that in the event of incapacitation, our clients' affairs are handled by the people of their own choosing.
• Article 81 guardianships — Our attorneys represent those who need to be appointed guardians of a loved one's person or finances.
• Probate proceedings — Our goal is to take the stress away by handling all the details of the probate or estate administration process for our clients.