Seven people forced out of rooming house by fire

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) - Seven people are being helped by the Red Cross, forced out of a large rooming house by a fire.

Buffalo firefighters were called to the house on Breckenridge Street about 2:30 a.m. Thursday.

Firefighters found smoke coming from the house when they arrived.  They believe the fire started in the basement of the home.

This house had many units. 

It's unclear how the fire started.  It's now under investigation by the Buffalo Fire Department.

No one was hurt.

Damage is estimated at $125,000 total.

Print this article Back to Top