BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — For the first time since the pandemic started, Explore and More, The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Children's Museum is set to open with restrictions.
Tickets must be purchased ahead of time.
They can be found at the link here.
The museum opens on July 8th, Wednesday through Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with member priority.
The museum will operate in two sessions; 9:30-12:00 and 1:00-3:30.
The museum will be closed for an hour midday to clean and sanitize in-between sessions.
The museum will close from Sunday to Tuesday and then re-open to the public on July 15th with the same hours.
The museum will re-open with a reduced capacity, at 15 percent of normal daily attendance.
Below are the requirements in place for visitors
- Face masks are required for all visitors ages 2 and up, per the Center for Disease Control
- Timed ticketing with advance online ticket purchase
- Limited capacity with two different time slots daily
- Social distancing reminders throughout the museum
- Handwashing facilities and hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the museum
- Bring your own water bottles as water fountains will not be available
- Same day re-entry is not permitted
- Please check your temperature before visiting, and stay home if you feel sick
- Guests who have recently traveled from one of the New York State ‘hot spots’ within the last two weeks will not be permitted to enter, please check the NY State website for details
For more information on the museums opening policies, check their website here.