WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y. (WKBW) — With Black Friday one week away, some local businesses decided to hold a shopping event a week early to get Western New Yorkers to shop small.
Lexie Furlong, the owner of Blush Boutique, which has locations in East Aurora, Orchard Park, and Williamsville, decided to create 'Pink Friday' for November 20th, reminding Western New Yorkers to shop small.
The following stores are participating in 'Pink Friday' across Western New York
- Molly + Kate 35 Main Street, Hamburg
- Bliss Boutique 50 Buffalo Street, Hamburg
- RuthAnn Boutique 5350 Main Street, Williamsville
- Blush Boutique
- 650 Main Street, East Aurora
- 4218 North Buffalo Street, Orchard Park
- 5428 Main Street, Williamsville
- Research and Design 4109 North Buffalo Street, Orchard Park
- T Boutique 18 Buffalo Street, Suite 201, Hamburg