BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — If you're looking for ways to manage the pressure, while getting in a free workout, now you have the chance.
Independent Health is partnering with the YMCA Buffalo Niagara to host Fitness in the Parks across Western New York this summer.
These classes include the following types of exercises at the following locations and times
- Fusion: Mondays at 5:30 p.m. at Day Road Park, Lockport
- Yoga: Tuesdays at 6 p.m. at Outer Harbor (Wilkeson Pointe), Buffalo
- Core and More: Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. at Buffalo RiverWorks, Buffalo
- Zumba: Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. at Stadium West Park, Jamestown (Near the softball field)
- Sunset Yoga: Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. at Krull Park, Olcott
- Pilates: Fridays at 11 a.m. at Veterans Memorial Park, Jamestown (On 3rd Street)
- Zumba: Fridays at 5 p.m. at Allen Park, Jamestown (Near the playgrounds)
- Kickboxing: Fridays at 5:30 p.m. at Larkin Square, Buffalo
- Cardio Dance: Saturdays at 10 a.m. at Larkin Square, Buffalo
You can also attend various virtual classes you can find here.