Columbus Day is Kids Day at the Museum of disABILITY History, 3826 Main Street, Buffalo, and like the holiday's namesake, families are invited to enjoy a full day of "exploration" at the museum. Some of the free adventures include:
• Family friendly Obstacle Course for all ages
• Scavenger Hunts for all ages
• Family Puppet Theater - Perform your own show on our puppet stage
• Kid's on the Block puppet performance at noon
• Coloring Stations
• Free Pizza Lunch at noon
• Showing of the movie "Dolphin Tale" at 1 pm.
• Self-guided tours of the museum from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Cell-phone tour throughout the day
So, if you're looking for something new and exciting to do on Columbus Day, plan now to bring your whole family to the Museum of disABILITY History from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday, Ocotber 14. This event is free, but pre-registration is requested by calling 716.629.3626.