Just after 9 a.m. on Saturday the Niagara County Sheriff's Office Dispatch Center received a report of a house fire in the Town of Wilson.
Army Veteran, Adela Wilches, and her two kids woke up on Veterans Day at 3 a.m. to their house in flames after their oven exploded.
Two people are recovering after being rescued from a house fire on Glenside Avenue in the Town of Tonawanda.
The Mercy EMS fleet now has 18 pet resuscitation masks first responders can use to help a dog or cat in the case of an emergency.
Two people in Gowanda are receiving help from the Red Cross and Seneca Nation Emergency Management after their home was destroyed by fire…
Firefighters were safely outside the building when the two story house collapsed. No injuries were reported.
A fire broke out at a home on Elmwood Avenue in the City of Lockport early Sunday morning. Firefighters report no one was home during…
A Clarence Center home sustained thousands of dollars in damage after a bathroom exhaust fan caught fire and spread to the attic.
A Buffalo man has died after being pulled from a house fire on Kermit Avenue.
An adult and four children were forced out of their Warring Avenue home late Wednesday night due to a fire.
The Buffalo Fire Department says a ceiling fan is to blame for a fire that broke out Tuesday night in Buffalo's Central Park neighborhood.
Two people are dead after an overnight house fire in Henrietta, according to WHAM in Rochester.