BUFFALO, NY (release) - The Buffalo Sabres announced Wednesday that season ticket prices will increase by 4% from last season, which amounts to about $1 to $4 more per game, depending on seat location.
“We are grateful to our fans for their incredible loyalty and patience through a challenging season,” said Sabres president Ted Black. “It’s important to us to balance the affordability of our tickets against the opportunity to qualify for League revenue sharing.”
As an added benefit this year, season ticket holders can earn up to a 6.5% rebate, which is added to their SabreBucks card, if their account is renewed by June 23. Season Ticket Holders will receive a 2.5% rebate on their SabreBucks card if the account is renewed after June 23. SabreBucks cards can be redeemed for concessions and merchandise at First Niagara Center, as well as at HARBORCENTER and its facilities when it opens this fall.
The seaso -ticket package for 2014-15 includes 41 regular-season Buffalo Sabres games, three preseason Buffalo Sabres games, as well as a Rochester Americans game and the CCM/USA All-American Prospects Game, which takes place Sept. 25, at First Niagara Center.
Sabres Season Ticket Holders will continue to receive the following benefits:
· Significant savings off box office prices
· 2.5% rebate in the form of SabreBucks (increases to 6.5% if renewed by June 23)
· 20% savings off merchandise at the Sabres Store by showing your SabreBucks card
· Ability to purchase regular-season and playoff tickets before the general public
· Exclusive season ticket offers for Sabres, Bandits and First Niagara Center events
Season-ticket holders will be receiving their renewal packages via mail over the next week. A 10% deposit is required by Monday, June 23 in order to secure your current seat location.