WASHINGTON, DC ( ABC NEWS By Matt Negrin )
The Supreme Court ruling on President Obama’s health care law is complicated, just like the law itself. Today the court said the law is mostly constitutional. Here is what it means for you:
– You have to buy health insurance or be subject to a tax
– If you are under 26, you can get health insurance from the plan your parents use.
– If you’re on Medicare, you can get free mammograms.
– If you have what’s called a pre-existing condition, you can get health insurance.
– Insurance companies can’t deny you coverage even if you get sick and make a mistake on your health insurance application.
Read the Supreme Court decision on the News Links section of wkbw.com