(WKBW/CLEVELAND CLINIC) Make sure safety is a top priority when you are buying toys for the holiday.
Pediatricians at Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital say parents should be careful about buying toys or games with magnets.
Doctors say if a child swallows two magnets, they can attract and cause some serious medical problems.
Doctors say coins are the most commonly swallowed objects, but things like keys, marbles, and jewelry can also be swallowed.
And many times a younger child will swallow a piece from a sibling's toy, so consider that as well, when shopping for your family.