WKBW, Channel 7, Paddock Chevrolet and WYRK-FM are sending a lucky Country Music Fan and a guest to the 47th Country Music Awards! LIKE our WKBW-TV Facebook Page, then watch Good Morning from 5-7am, Monday, September 30 – Friday, October 11, 2013, get the daily clue and enter once per day! One entry per day, per email through the duration of the contest.
On Monday, October 14, 2013 we will announce the winner on Good Morning from a random drawing of all correct entries! The winner will receive:
- 2 Tickets to "The 47th Annual CMA Awards" ceremony and broadcast (Wednesday, Nov. 6, in Nashville
- 2 Roundtrip Airfares to Nashville, TN
- Hotel accommodations at the famed Gaylord Opryland Resort (www.gaylordopryland.com) (double occupancy) for 2 nights, (check in Tuesday, 11/5 and check out Thursday, 11/7)
-Breakfast at Gaylord Opryland each morning
-Round-trip awards show shuttle transportation
-Designated Gaylord staff to book and confirm travel arrangements
-Airport Meet and Greet by a Gaylord Representative
-Daily Resort access, including wired and wireless high speed internet access in guest rooms and atriums; Fitness Center access; designated complimentary in-room beverages; scheduled complex shuttle service; daily newspaper, and more
- Complimentary services, including In-house Concierge and designated Gaylord Opryland Trip Escort to CMA group events
- 2 Tickets to the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum
- Commemorative CMA Awards gift bag, with collectible autographed by a Country artist
- Roundtrip ground transportation between the airport and hotel
Estimated Value: $2,600
** Note: Although it is unlikely to occur, trip package details are subject to change without notice.
***Winner will be notified by WKBW on winning the trip, no purchase is necessary, winner will be issued a 1099 form and will be responsible for paying all taxes associated with the value of the prize (whether it is cash or not) if the value exceeds $600.
- CMA Music Awards Contest Rules:
- Before a winner is announced, the individual must meet the following criterion.
Winner must be 21 years of age, or older, a resident of the United States and have proper identification.
The winner must understand they are responsible for paying all taxes associated with the value of the prize (whether it is cash or not) if the value exceeds $600.
A 1099 IRS form will be filled out, inclusive of name, address, and social security number by the prize winner if the value of the prize exceeds $600. This form will be completed by WKBW-TV.
Employees of WKBW-TV and participating sponsors are not eligible.
No purchase necessary in order to enter this contest.
One winner will be selected on October 11, 2013 from a random drawing of correct answers and announced on the Good Morning program on Monday, October 14, 2013 from 5-7am.
The prize is not transferable and can’t be assigned to another individual or party.
The prize is awarded by WKBW –TV, Paddock Chevrolet, WYRK-FM and ABC-TV.
The individual or individuals who win this prize consent that WKBW-TV Channel 7, Granite Broadcasting, Inc., and affiliated sponsors have the right to use their image and likeness for the purposes of promoting the contest and/or client. These images could be used, but not limited to, use on any news, programming, or promotional broadcast on WKBW-TV Channel 7 without compensation in perpetuity.
This contest does not violate any laws governing the creation and execution of contests in New York State.
Decisions of the judges are final.
All contestants and winners of said prize agree to hold WKBW-TV, Granite Broadcasting Inc., and affiliated sponsors harmless in the event that an injury or accident is caused in accepting this prize.