Halloween may be over, but the candy the kids collected last night just may last through Valentine's Day!!
Here are some ideas on what to do with all the leftover mountain of treats.
1. Freeze them, and throughout the year, add them to milkshakes, sundaes, ice cream and plain cookie
2, "Buy back" the candy from your child with money or tokens they can trade in for a fun activity, like a day at the zoo.
3. Some dentist offices have been known to buy back the candy from their patients, so be on the lookout for that option.
4. Save it for holiday baking coming up.
5. Stuff a piñata with it for the next birthday celebration.
6. Bring it to the office!!!
With Family Time, I'm Joanna Pasceri.