BUFFALO, NY ( WKBW ) The Parent Network of WNY is planning a free event to help families of challenged children.
Jayme Pfaff stopped by Channel 7's Eyewitness News This Morning with details.
Dare to Dream: The Time is Now!” Conference
Saturday March 10th from 9 am – 2 pm
Northtown Plaza in Amherst
What is the “Dare to Dream” Conference?
• An annual FREE conference for families of individuals with disabilities
• Families will walk away with tools to plan for their child’s future including home , school and work; income needs and friendships
• “Dare to Dream” will help families of individuals with any type of disability of any age!
What will the day look like?
· Hands-on activities
· Panel discussion with family members
· Enjoy free lunch with other families
What it will do
· Individuals with disabilities and their families will leave with tools to create a plan for success
Where to go for more information:
This day is brought to you by:
• The Early Childhood Direction Center
• Learning Disabilities Association of WNY
• Parent Network of WNY
Registration is required so we don’t leave anyone hungry
To register, or if you have questions, contact Parent Network at (716) 332-4170 or check out website at http://www.parentnetworkwny.org/Events/DaretoDream