Buffalo, NY (WKBW) - Set-up begins Friday for restaurants and vendors participating in the Taste of Buffalo.
This year, 60 restaurants are participating. 17 of those restaurants are new to the event.
The Taste will also feature cooling areas, a beer tent and kid zone.
The flurry of activity surrounding Niagara Square and onto Delaware Avenue begins on Friday, forcing some roads to close.
The following roads close Friday at one in the afternoon:
- Inbound traffic to Delaware Avenue between Chippewa Street and the Niagara Square area
- Court between Franklin & Niagara Square
- Perkins between Elmwood & Niagara Square
- Niagara between Elmwood & Niagara Square
- West Genesee between Franklin & Niagara Square
- West Huron between Elmwood & Franklin
- Cary between Elmwood & Delaware
At 5pm on Friday, Delaware Ave. from Chippewa through Niagara Square will close off to outbound traffic as well.
These streets will remain closed until late at night on Sunday.
The Taste of Buffalo runs from 11 am - 9 pm on Saturday and 11 am - 7 pm on Sunday.
Panda Parking and The Taste of Buffalo are also teaming up this year. For more information, click on this link: