BUFFALO, NY ( WKBW ) Dr. Janet Gane from Medaille College stopped by the Channel 7 studios Monday morning to offer her "Top 10" list to Patrick Taney on "Eyewitness News This Morning" on how to be your best self for 2012.
Dr. Gane is a health and lifestyle expert, and has been a frequent guest on "AM/Buffalo" and a contributor to "Good Morning America."
With Christmas behind us, and 2012 ahead of us, Dr. Gane offered some advice on how the power of positive thinking and attitude can help you "Be Your Best Self!"
1. Own your defeats so that you can achieve your victories.
2. Be thankful each day for something.
3. Find time for stillness.
4. If you plan to diet, know why it is important so that your focus is maintained by reason rather than emotion.
5. Spread good will.
6. Read something for enjoyment and read for knowledge.
9. Eat to live, don't live to eat.
10. Get enough sleep!