Allegany, NY (WKBW)
Narcotics Unit Investigators, in conjunction with New York State University Police, arrested Robert J. Stevenson, age 19, of 94 Ballantyne Road, Rochester, for the following charges:
- Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the 2nd Degree – Class A2 Felony
- Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd Degree (2 counts)
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd Degree (3 counts)
- Criminal Sale of Marijuana in the 3rd Degree
- Criminal Possession of Marijuana in the 5th Degree (2 counts)
The charges stem from incidents in April and May of 2011 where Stevenson sold Marijuana and Hallucinogenic Mushrooms to agents of the narcotics unit, as well as a traffic stop on the Alfred State College Campus at approximately 5:20 pm on Tuesday. During the arrest, Officers seized approximately one (1) ounce of Marijuana, a 1997 Saturn SL2 sedan, $851 dollars in cash, along with several items of drug paraphernalia used for the processing, packaging, distribution and use of various drugs.
Mr. Stevenson was processed and arraigned before the Honorable Walter J. Schurr in the Town of Friendship Justice Court where he was remanded to the Allegany County Jail on $50,000 Cash Bail or $75,000 Insurance Bond. He is scheduled appear in the Village of Alfred Justice Court on May 25th.