Mayville, N.Y. (WKBW release) -- The Chautauqua County District Attorney's Office announced the following pleas and sentences from Monday's activity in Chautauqua County Court.
* Agustin Morales, 32, of Jamestown was sentenced to 5-15 years in prison for Manslaughter in the second degree, concurrent with one year in jail for making a terroristic threat.
* Rance Freeman, 23, Mayville, was sentenced to 3-1/2 to 7 years in prison for burglary 3rd and grand larceny 4th to run concurrent with 1-1/2 to 3 years in prison for criminal possession of stolen property in the fourth degree.
* Ernest Bishop, 25, Jamestown, was sentenced to two years in prison with two years post-release supervision and a six-month driver's license suspension for criminal sale of a controlled substance in the third degree.
* Luis Dros, 38, Westfield, was sentenced to 1-1/2 years in prison with two years post-release supervision for criminal sale of a controlled substance in the fifth degree.
* Devon Clark, 22, Buffalo, was sentenced to one year in jail for criminal possession of a controlled substance in the fifth degree.
* Oscar Delvalle, 58, Falconer, was sentenced to five years probation, fined $2,000, and received one-year driver's license revocation and 60 months interlock system for felony DWI.