Business First is out with its annual list of Fast Track companies. The companies are some of the fastest growing businesses in WNY.
Gaines Kriner Elliott verified the sales and employment figures for the companies on the list. Analysts looked at sales growth over a three year period.
Many of the companies on the list are
new businesses, while others have been around for a long time and are still growing sales.
Nearly every industry is represented on the list - from manufacturing and real estate companies to construction and energy firms.
This year, 65 companies made the list with 61 are on the official list and four on a list for businesses that have been around less then five years.
Here's a look at the top Fast Track companies:
1. TxMQ Inc., IT company, 262% growth
2. The Spicer Group, general contractor, 198% growth
3. Oogie Games, video games, 171% grwoth
4. Liazon, benefit exchange co., 126% growth
5. Alden Optical Laboratories, 109% growth
You can get the complete list in this week's Business First.