Too Hot to Handle: Pair Hospitalized After Curry Eating Contest

October 6, 2011 Updated Oct 6, 2011 at 6:09 PM EDT

...

Too Hot to Handle: Pair Hospitalized After Curry Eating Contest

October 6, 2011 Updated Oct 6, 2011 at 6:09 PM EDT

A pair of contestants in a curry-eating contest at a Scotland restaurant were hospitalized last weekend, according to the Daily Mail.

According to the report, a number of other participants also became ill after taking part in the 'world's hottest chili' competition at a restaurant in Edinburgh.  The contest was part of an annual fundraiser for the Children's Hospice Association Scotland.

Read the Daily Mail story HERE.