Three-Year-Old Hospitalized After Reportedly Eating Grandma's Pot Cookies

July 3, 2012 Updated Jul 3, 2012 at 1:57 PM EDT

...

Three-Year-Old Hospitalized After Reportedly Eating Grandma's Pot Cookies

July 3, 2012 Updated Jul 3, 2012 at 1:57 PM EDT

He got his hands in the wrong cookie jar, apparently.

According to the Riverside (Calif.) Press-Enterprise, a 3-year-old California boy was treated and released from a hospital over the weekend after reportedly consuming his grandmother's cookies that were made with THC oil to help her sleep and manage her cancer-related pain.

The grandmother has a doctor's recommendation for marijuana, according to The Press-Enterprise report. Nobody has been arrested, although the incident remains under investigation, according to The Press-Enterprise story.

Read The Press-Enterprise story HERE.