Pair of Senior Citizens Die After Eating Soup With Poisonous Mushrooms

November 12, 2012 Updated Nov 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM EDT

...

Pair of Senior Citizens Die After Eating Soup With Poisonous Mushrooms

November 12, 2012 Updated Nov 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM EDT

A tragic story from California

According to a report from the Sacramento Bee, police said a pair of senior citizens living in a senior care facility died last week after eating soup containing wild mushrooms that were picked a a caregiver at the facility. Police said four others who consumed the soup became sick, according to the Sacramento Bee report.

Read the Sacramento Bee report HERE.