Mother Tosses Children to Safety From Burning Home

July 19, 2012 Updated Jul 19, 2012 at 1:19 PM EDT

...

Mother Tosses Children to Safety From Burning Home

July 19, 2012 Updated Jul 19, 2012 at 1:19 PM EDT

According to a report from Granite Broadcasting sister station Indiana's NewsCenter, an Indiana woman dropped her two young children to safety from a second-story window of her burning residence on Thursday morning.

A malfunctioning air conditioner was found to be the cause of the fire, according to the report from Indiana's NewsCenter.

Watch video and read the entire report from Indiana's NewsCenter HERE.