Man Cooking Squirrel For Lunch Ignites Fire That Destroys Apartments

October 12, 2012 Updated Oct 12, 2012 at 1:35 PM EDT

...

Man Cooking Squirrel For Lunch Ignites Fire That Destroys Apartments

October 12, 2012 Updated Oct 12, 2012 at 1:35 PM EDT

A crispy critter caused an apartment fire in Michigan that destroyed eight apartments, according to a report out of Michigan.

According to a report from MLive.com, a Michigan man was using a propane torch to remove the fur of a squirrel he planned on cooking for lunch when his deck caught fire. More than 30 apartments were damaged in all, but no residents were injured, according to the MLive.com report.

Read the MLive.com story HERE.