Girl, 11, Dies After Being Electrocuted While Playing Mini Golf

June 28, 2012 Updated Jun 28, 2012 at 3:28 PM EDT

...

Girl, 11, Dies After Being Electrocuted While Playing Mini Golf

June 28, 2012 Updated Jun 28, 2012 at 3:28 PM EDT

A tragic situation on a Florida mini golf course on Wednesday.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, a Florida medical examiner said an 11-year-old New York girl died of accidental electrocution while playing mini golf on Wednesday.

The girl was reportedly electrocuted when she reached into a pond to retrieve her golf ball, according to the Orlando Sentinel report.

Read the Orlando Sentinel story HERE.