Four Sickened When Dog Vomits Toxic Chemical

December 10, 2012 Updated Dec 10, 2012 at 1:28 PM EDT

...

Four Sickened When Dog Vomits Toxic Chemical

December 10, 2012 Updated Dec 10, 2012 at 1:28 PM EDT

A bizarre story from Colorado.

According to a report from The Vail Daily, four people in Colorado received medical treatment for respiratory distress last week after a dog vomited a toxic chemical it had ingested. The dog died, according to The Vail Daily report.

Read The Vail Daily report HERE.