Five-Month-Old Severely Burned After Falling Into Washing Machine

July 12, 2012 Updated Jul 12, 2012 at 2:23 PM EDT

...

Five-Month-Old Severely Burned After Falling Into Washing Machine

July 12, 2012 Updated Jul 12, 2012 at 2:23 PM EDT

A scary situation involving an infant and a washing machine in New Hampshire.

According to the Manchester (N.H.) Union Leader, a 5-month-old baby boy was hospitalized after falling into a washing machine full of hot water.

The boy suffered burns on 90 percent of his body, according to the Union Leader report. Police said the boy's father reportedly became distracted while changing him at the time of the incident, according to the report.

Read the Manchester Union Leader story HERE.