CLARENCE, NY (WKBW) - A blaze inside a barn destroys a Clarence business.
The fire started at Ken Spoth's Farm Market, on County Road, around 5:30pm on Friday night.
When fire crews arrived, the barn was fully involved and firefighters had to call for a second alarm for back-up. The blaze was brought under control in approximately 50 minutes.
The structure is a total loss, with $150,000 damage to the contents inside. Investigators believe the fire started as a result of a faulty electrical cord.