Electronic Cigarette Explodes in Man's Mouth

February 16, 2012 Updated Feb 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM EDT

...

Electronic Cigarette Explodes in Man's Mouth

February 16, 2012 Updated Feb 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM EDT

According to Florida television station WEAR, a Florida man suffered serious injuries when an electronic cigarette fyi, exploded in his mouth Monday.

A neighbor said the man lost a number of teeth and part of his tongue as a result, according to the WEAR report. The man has been transported to a burn center, according to the report.

Read the WEAR television report HERE.