BUFFALO, NY (WKBW) - As family and friends gathered Friday to grieve the loss of victims from Saturday's quadruple homicide, community leaders offered a reward for the capture and conviction of the person responsible.
The total reward is upward of $20,000, with funding coming from various sources, including:
- True Bethel Baptist Church - $4,000
- Mayor Byron Brown - $100
- Lombardo Funeral Home - $1,000
- Brian K. Lewis Funeral Home - $2,800
- Pentecostal Temple - $1,000
- Durham Zion AME Church - $1,000
The reward was announced at the funeral service for cousins Shawnita McNeil and Tiffany Wilhite, both who were killed when a gunman opened fire outside the City Grill on Main Street early Saturday morning.
Buffalo Police, community leaders and the District Attorney's office are asking anyone with information to come forward.