Cheektowaga Mobile Home Fire

March 2, 2012 Updated Mar 2, 2012 at 2:33 PM EDT

By WKBW News

...
March 2, 2012 Updated Mar 2, 2012 at 2:33 PM EDT

CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. ( WKBW ) A candle, too close to the drapes, is being blamed for a fire at a Cheektowaga mobile home Friday morning.

Firefighters say they rescued a woman in a wheelchair on Carefree Lane, while two other people got out on their own.

Everyone was reported to be doing fine at the time of this posting. The home suffered mostly smoke damage.