The list of Buffalo Niagara’s Best Places to Work for 2011 includes 85 companies.
The winners were chosen by Quantum Workplace of Kansas using an employee engagement survey that measures how a company rates as a place to work.
Gold winners in the six categories are:
• Micro (10-20 employees): StraussGroup Inc.
• Small (21-50 employees): Western Division Federal Credit Union
• Medium (51-100 employees): Rupp Base Pfalzgraf Cunningham & Coppola LLC
• Large (101-200 employees): The Hamister Group Inc.
• X-Large (201-400 employees): Summit Educational Resources
• XX-Large (401-999 employees): Univera Healthcare
• Jumbo (1,000-plus employees): Catholic Health.
For more go to www.bizjournals.com/buffalo
and watch for Elizabeth Carey's "Business First" reports on Channel 7's Eyewitness News.