Buffalo N.Y. – Aug. 19, 2013 – ALDI will host hiring events for its Rochester-area and Buffalo-area stores on Aug. 23, Aug. 27 and Sept. 5. Opportunities within ALDI include Manager Trainee positions.
Friday, August 23, Rochester-area stores:
Holiday Inn-Rochester Airport
911 Brooks Avenue
Rochester, NY 14624
7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, August 27, Buffalo-area stores:
1881 Niagara Falls Blvd.
Amherst, NY 14228
6 a.m. to 11 a.m.
2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday, September 5, Rochester and Buffalo-area stores:
587 E. Main St.,
Batavia, NY 14020
7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Positions: • Manager Trainees - $23.00 per hour
· This is a full-time position with full benefits, including higher wages, major medical/dental insurance and vision care; generous vacation time; major holidays off (paid), retirement/401k
· Potential to earn $70,000 annually after successful training and promotion to Store Manager
· Training provided
Job Requirements: • Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
About ALDI Inc.
A leader in the grocery retailing industry, ALDI operates more than 1,200 US stores in 32 states, primarily from Kansas to the East Coast. More than 25 million customers each month save up to 50 percent* on their grocery bills, benefiting from the ALDI simple and streamlined approach to retailing. ALDI sells more than 1,400 of the most frequently purchased grocery and household items, primarily under its exclusive brands, which must meet or exceed the national name brands on taste and quality. ALDI is so confident in the quality of its products, the company offers a Double Guarantee: If for any reason a customer is not 100 percent satisfied with any ALDI food product, ALDI will gladly replace the product and refund the purchase price. For more information about ALDI, visit www.aldi.us.