ABC News: Boston Bombing Suspect's Condition Upgraded to Fair

April 23, 2013 Updated Apr 23, 2013 at 4:09 PM EDT

...

ABC News: Boston Bombing Suspect's Condition Upgraded to Fair

April 23, 2013 Updated Apr 23, 2013 at 4:09 PM EDT

(ABC News) Accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's condition was upgraded Tuesday to fair.

According to a report from ABC News:

Tsarnaev, who has wounds in his head, neck, legs and a hand, had been listed in serious condition and officials initially feared he might not live to explain why he and his brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev allegedly bombed the race.

Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick even said over the weekend that authorities "hope he survives, because we have a million questions."

This morning by doctors at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center upgraded his condition to fair. The improvement comes as the 19-year-old has started to provide his version of the events that led to the deadly Boston Marathon bomb attacks.

In his initial responses to questions, Tsarnaev has reportedly told investigators the attack was devised from the Internet. The two brothers, he said, had no direction or financing from governments or rogue groups overseas.

 

 

Read the entire report from ABC News HERE.