857 Main Road
Corfu, N.Y. 14036
Corfu, N.Y. 14036
New York’s Artisan CheeseThroughout its sixty plus year history, Kutter's Cheese / Yancey's Fancy has established a reputation for high quality innovative products. Based in Corfu, New York just outside of Buffalo they have a proven track record and a loyal following. Nationally recognized as a leader in flavored cheddars with a presence in some of the largest retailers throughout the U.S., Yancey's Fancy has been progressing at a substantial rate.
Some of the company's staple flavors include Buffalo Wing, Jalapeno & Peppadew, XXX-Sharp, Horseradish, Steakhouse Onion, Smoked Gouda and their Triple Cream Butter Cheese, Bergenost. This is just a portion of the 45-plus flavor assortment offered by Yancey's Fancy, with continual efforts to come up with new and exciting flavors.
Yancey's Fancy has proven excellence with a long list of award winners, such as the Jalapeno & Peppadew Cheddar which took a Gold Medal at the world championships held in Wisconsin every other year. The Steakhouse Onion Cheddar which was introduced in 2011 has already won a Gold Medal at the New York State Fair and is one of their most sought-after products.
They are very involved locally, with sponsorships of the Buffalo Sabres, Watkins Glen International Raceway, Rochester Amerks, the Buffalo Wing Festival, Syracuse University Athletics, local wine trails and as a presenting sponsor of the Finger Lakes Wine Festival which was recently voted by the American Bus Association as one of the top Events/Festivals in the United States.
To learn more about Yancey's Fancy and the products they offer, click here: www.yanceysfancy.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is your cheese Processed?
- Short answer? Yes. However you have to understand that our processed cheeses are made from 100% natural aged cheddar, made with no powders or fillers. Other companies you think of when you hear “processed cheese” add enough powders and fillers to increase the final product output by more than 50%
- Are your cheeses Gluten Free?
- All of our cheeses are in fact Gluten Free. The horseradish is shipped in vinegar which could create trace amounts of gluten, however to this day there have been no reports of those with Celiac Disease running into trouble with our horseradish products.
- Where can we find your cheeses?
- Most local grocery chains carry us, and have a wide assortment of our flavors. You can always visit our on-site retail store at 857 Main Road, Corfu, NY 14036 or order online at www.yanceysfancy.com.