FINANCIAL INVESTMENT COUNSELING
S.C. PARKER & COMPANY, INC.
5892 Main Street
Williamsville, New York 14221
Williamsville, New York 14221
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday9:00am - 5:30pm
HELPING CLIENTS TO PLAN, INVEST, AND SUCCEED SINCE 1925HELPING CLIENTS TO PLAN, INVEST AND SUCCEED SINCE 1925
Founded in 1925, S. C. Parker is Western New York's longest-running investment firm. Our representatives have an average of over 25 years of experience in financial services to provide the help and support you need for your specific circumstances. As a valued client, you are the reason we do what we do at S.C. Parker.
We strive to bring you every advantage to achieve your financial goals:
• Certified Financial Planners™ to analyze your needs and develop a plan that is most suitable to you.
• You work with an independent financial planning firm -- we have no obligation to recommend any particular company’s investments.
• We perform ongoing, daily research involving multiple sources and a range of communication to continually find the highest quality investments for you and your changing needs.
• Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will deliver personalized service -- we want to build long-term relationships.
COMPREHENSIVE INVESTMENT AND ADVISORY SERVICES
We can help you with:
• Mutual Funds
• Retirement Plans
• Trust and Foundation Investment Management
• Life, Disability, and Long Term Care Insurance
• Limited partnerships and real estate trusts
• Life and health insurance
HERE TO HELP.
S.C. Parker's new offices are conveniently located at 5892 Main Street in Williamsville, just west of Transit Road and easily accessible from points across Western New York. You are always welcome to visit, but a call ahead is recommended as we get very busy here.
And of course, you can always call us at any time with any questions or concerns. (716) 632-6800.
ABOUT CADARET GRANT & CO. INC.
Cadaret, Grant is one of the largest privately owned independent broker/dealers in the United States, servicing almost 900 financial advisors nationwide. S.C. Parker offers securities through Cadaret, Grant because they respect and encourage the independence we seek to maintain as financial advisors. Cadaret, Grant does not offer any proprietary products, so S.C. Parker advisors are not pressured to sell specific funds or a family of funds. The wide array of investment vehicles available means we can choose to work with products best suited to meet your needs.
Choices include but are not limited to:
• American Funds
• Dodge and Cox
• Franklin Templeton
• Loomis Sayles
• Lord Abbett
• Oppenheimer Funds
• T. Rowe Price
STAY INFORMED WITH S.C. PARKER
We are committed to being your investment and financial advisor. We don't consider helping you with your financial future a job -- we consider it our privilege. Call or e-mail us at any time. And visit our web site as we will be updating information to bring you more resources.
S.C. Parker and Cadaret, Grant are separate entities.
Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW DOES ONE GET STARTED INVESTING?
- Make an appointment with us for a free conciliation and advice on investing
- IS THERE A FEE TO MEET WITH SC PARKER FOR ADVICE?
- No all consultations are free
- SHOULD I INVEST IN STOCKS OR BONDS?
- You will likely be better off with a professionally managed portfolio.
- IS IT SAFE TO INVEST IN THE STOCK MARKET?
- Each case and each client is different depending on their financial needs and circumstances.
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN INDEPENDENT INVESTMENT FIRM?
- It means we are not obligated to recommend any company’s investments to you – we research the financial markets to find the best quality investments for you.