Invisible Fence® Brand
Hours of Operation
- Monday8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Keep Your Pets Out Of Harm’s WayProtecting pets. Preserving peace of mind.
How? To put it simply, a wire is discreetly installed around your property to create an Invisible Boundary®. Our professional pet trainers effectively teach your pet these fence boundaries and avoidance behaviors so your pet clearly knows where they can and cannot go. Your pet's custom programmed Computer Collar® delivers a warning tone and if needed a non-harming but effective static correction should they forget or try to test their limits. View an interactive graphic to learn more.
We've devoted nearly 40 years to technology that helps pets quickly, easily, and safely understand their boundaries around your home. And that's why we have a 98% customer satisfaction rate and over 2 million pets happily enjoying their homes.
A 98% customer satisfaction rate is quite a treat!
Over 2 million homes have trusted their most precious buddies to our care. And whether it's your bouncy Chihuahua, your sleepy Tabby, or your 200lb. Great Dane, you can relax knowing our five key strengths make all the difference.
A relentless, unyielding focus on safety. Solutions that make every home more comfortable. Setup and maintenance that's utterly simple. Avoiding "one-size-fits-all" problems by creating tailored solutions. And setting the industry's highest standards for innovation year after year.
Your pets are family to us too. That's why our pet specialists are certified in our renowned Safe Dog® and Perfect Start™ Training Pet Training methods.
- Proven, trusted experience
- 99.5% success rate
- Professional installation
- Certified training programs
- In-home® & outdoor solutions
- Create safe areas & protect furniture, landscaping
- Works with all breeds, sizes, ages, temperaments
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does an Invisible Fence® Brand system work outdoors?
- Very simply, a wire is installed around the perimeter of your property, establishing your pet's Invisible Boundary®. A transmitter, usually placed in your basement or garage, sends a radio signal along the wire. The radio signal is picked up by your pet's Computer Collar®, which emits a warning sound when your pet approaches the Invisible Boundary®. Proper training is critical to ensure that your pet understands and stays within the established boundaries. During the training process, your Professional Pet Trainer will introduce the customized static correction to your pet which reinforces the boundaries of your property and tells your pet clearly where they can and cannot go.
- Is an Invisible Fence® Brand system safe for my dog/cat?
- Yes, an Invisible Fence® Brand system is safe and humane. It is highly recommended by veterinarians, professional dog trainers, behaviorists and other pet experts.
- What does the correction feel like?
- The correction from a Computer Collar® is similar to the sensation you feel when you run your hand across a TV screen or when you walk across a carpet and touch a metal doorknob. The sensation momentarily surprises you and gets your attention.
- Does the Invisible Fence® Brand system work indoors?
- Yes! Our Shields® Avoidance Solutions work with the same Invisible Fence® Brand Computer Collar® that your pet wears outdoors. The Shields® Indoor Solution is a small, wireless 5-inch disc that can be placed anywhere that you’d like to keep your pet away from. The pet free zone can be set from 2" in diameter up to 12."
- Can I use the Invisible Fence® Brand indoor system for my cat?
- Yes! Our Shields® Indoor Solutions work great for both dogs and cats.