8038 Old Lakeshore RoadAngola, NY 14006
CRADLE BEACH- WHERE CHILDREN’S SPIRITS SOARDid you know that Cradle Beach's in-school program called Project SOAR serves 60 children every day at Lovejoy Discovery School?
Find out the impact this program is having on these Buffalo students at www.cradlebeach.org.
- Students in Cradle Beach's Project SOAR program are attending school 15% more often than children who are not in program - this means these Buffalo students are in school nearly 10 more days a year…for more information go to www.cradlebeach.org
- Project SOAR students also scored higher on the NYS Assessments in Math and ELA than students not in the program…for the full report on this very impactful program serving Buffalo students go to www.cradlebeach.org
- Looking to do a day or overnight retreat with your staff or students? Cradle Beach has winterized facilities that can accommodate up to 100 people…for more information go to www.cradlebeach.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can attend the Cradle Beach summer enrichment camping program?
- Cradle Beach accepts children ages 8-16 with disabilities and children from low-income families.
- Where is Cradle Beach located?
- Cradle Beach is located at 8038 Old Lakeshore Road, Angola, NY right on the shores of Lake Erie, only 30 minutes from downtown Buffalo. Click here for directions.
- What facilities does Cradle Beach have to offer?
- Cradle Beach has over 60 acres of field, stream, forest, and beach. Our Jim Kelly House features a dining hall, a recreation hall, a computer lab, a library, dormitory rooms and our corporate offices. All our facilities are fully accessible, including cabins, swimming pool, nature trails, and even a tree house! We also have a sensory integration room, wheelchair accessible swing, basketball court, tennis court, ropes course, wheelchair challenge course, and playgrounds.
- What will my child do while at camp?
- Campers have a full day of structured programming that starts each day with a Polar Bear Swim (attend Polar Bear every day of your session and campers will receive an ice cream sundae at breakfast on their last day), breakfast, morning program (activities include arts n' crafts, sports, dance, computer lab, etc...), lunch, siesta, afternoon program, dinner, followed by an evening program that could include AmeriCamp Idol, Night on the Town, Cradle Beach has Talent, Camp Du Soleil or performances by various local artists, etc...
- How old does my child have to be to attend summer camp?
- Campers must be ages 8 (by June 1st) through 16 to attend camp for the coming season.