Pass out the chopsticks and enjoy our easy recipe for Orange Beef Teriyaki. Featuring tender stir-fry beef bathed in a tangy sauce of orange, honey and ginger, this is the perfect eat-in version of a classic Asian restaurant dish.
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stir-fry meat
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained with liquid reserved
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown the beef then add reserved mandarin orange liquid, the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger; mix well. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until beef is tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons liquid from the skillet and the cornstarch. Add cornstarch mixture and mandarin oranges to skillet, stirring until sauce thickens. Serve immediately.
Looking for another quick Asian beef recipe? Try our Kung Pao Beef.