Take your taste buds to the Greek Isles without leaving home by tossing together the flavorful ingredients to make our Greek Pasta Salad. This easy taste of the Mediterranean can be on your table as a change-of-pace go-along or light main dish.
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) box radiatore or ruffles pasta
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 1 cup bottled Greek dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, then drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add pasta and toss gently until evenly coated. Serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.