Healthy Living: Your Experts
Medical / Cancer
See website for details
See website for details
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday7am - 4pm
New Technology ~ New Hope for Treating CancerCCS Oncology’s Comprehensive Cancer Services provide State-of-the-Art cancer treatment options in Western New York. We know that choosing a treatment facility is an important decision and want you to know that the moment you choose one of our centers you will be supported in every step of your treatment. At CCS Oncology we understand the importance of healing the whole person; body, mind, and spirit.
Beginning with your first visit, our Board Certified physicians and staff will guide you through every phase of your care. We are committed to providing you with unsurpassed care and treatment in a comfortable, caring environment. We take pride in delivering the same level of compassionate care that we would wish for ourselves and our loved ones.
We believe the care we provide to our patients and their families is as important as the medical treatments they receive. Procedures are carefully explained every step of the way in words that can be easily understood.
Our community based locations makes us easily accessible from all areas of Erie & Niagara counties. This allows us to provide convenient daily appointments for all of our patients. As a premier cancer treatment facility, it has been a pleasure to serve your communities for over 10 years.
If diagnosed with cancer, come to CCS Oncology and allow our experienced physicians and dedicated staff to provide the best cancer care available. Our physicians are always available to directly answer any questions you may have. Call our office for more information or to schedule an appointment at 716-810-9631.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is external beam radiation therapy?
- It is a common cancer treatment that uses high doses of radiation to destroy cancer cells and shrink tumors.
- A large machine aims radiation at the cancer. The machine moves around you without touching you.
- It doesn't make you radioactive.
- How does treatment work?
- At low doses, radiation is used as an x-ray to take pictures inside your body. In cancer treatment, higher doses of radiation are used to destroy cancer cells.
- How long does treatment take?
- The length of your treatment depends on your type and stage of cancer.Most treatments take 2 to 10 weeks. Most treatments will take about 20 minutes.
- What about side effects?
- You can discuss the possibility of side effects with your physician. With the most advanced tumor targeting technology available side effects are reduced significantly. If any side effects are experienced during your treatments, it is important that you tell your doctor.
- Will my insurance cover radiation treatment?
- We accept all insurance, including Medicare and Medicaid. Our independent billing experts will work for you and with your insurance company. They will take care of all billing and insurance related needs.