STOVROFF TAYLOR REALTORS
WILLIAMSVILLE, NEW YORK 14221
Hours of Operation
- M-F8am - 5pm
- Sat/Sun10am - 3pm
WE WORK AROUND THE CLOCK FOR YOU!Stovroff & Taylor Realtors is an independent Buffalo NY Real Estate Company serving the Western New York area now with two locations: Williamsville and Orchard Park. It has been singled out not just as one of the area's most successful Women Owned Businesses; it has also been recognized as one of Buffalo's fastest growing companies by Business First.
As a premier Buffalo Real Estate Agency in the Buffalo and Western New York region, our commitment to our customers is based on our fundamental belief that excellent communication and our professional Buffalo Realtors are the keys to the success of our business and your satisfaction with your real estate experience.
Contact us and let us know how we can help with your commercial and residential real estate needs in Buffalo NY and its surrounding areas.
On this site you will be able to search Buffalo NY real estate for sale, find ways to contact us, get information about specific communities, and find helpful tips whether you are buying or selling real estate, discover valuable support services, like mortgages, travel, relocation and more. You can even request to be notified via email when WNY real estate becomes available that is specific to your individual needs.
WE WORK AROUND THE CLOCK FOR YOU!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I can afford to buy a home?
- Talk to a mortgage lending professional. They will go over your finances with you and let you know what your options are for purchasing real estate.
- How do I select my real estate agent?
- You can start by asking your friends and family if they have any realtor recommendations. You will want your real estate agent to listen to and understand your needs. Your real estate agent should know the market and have resources and contacts that will help you in purchasing your home. Overall, you will want to choose an agent that you feel comfortable with and can provide all the knowledge and services that you need. Should you decide to use a Stovroff & Taylor Realtors we would consider it an honor to represent you. Please see our Buyer Service Plan for more details
- How many homes should I look at before choosing?
- There is not set limit. You should visit as many as it takes until you find the right real estate for you. Some buyers are able to do this by visiting 4 or 5 homes and others it may take as many as 15 before you find the one you are looking for. Communication between your agent and you will help keep the number down.
- Once I find the home I want how do I know if it is priced right?
- Your real estate agent will be able to show you market comparisons of homes similar to the one you want to buy to help you determine a fair and reasonable offer price.
- How do I make an offer?
- Your real estate agent will assist you in making an offer, which will include the following information:
Complete legal description of the property
Amount of earnest money
Price you are offering
Proposed move-in date
Proposed closing date
Details of the deal
Once your real estate agent has successfully negotiated a satisfactory contract on your behalf all parties will need to sign the contract before sending to the attorney for approval.