Lancaster NY 14086
Hours of Operation
- 24 hour care facilities
Caring – Heart & Soul
The GreenFields Continuing Care Community
Located on 52 beautiful acres in Lancaster, The GreenFields Continuing Care Community joins similar communities across the nation in addressing the changing needs of our senior population on one campus. Community amenities include scheduled courtesy transportation, wellness and social functions, beauty salons, outdoor courtyards, walking paths and much more.
Residents of The GreenFields receive priority access to all the levels of care on our campus and at our affiliate, the Niagara Lutheran Home & Rehabilitation Center in Buffalo.
The GreenFields Continuing Care Community consists of four separate, yet interactive entities on one campus:
- GreenField Manor: Residential apartment homes for active seniors. One- and two-bedroom apartments are available, each with a fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, individual heating and air conditioning and an emergency call system. Some apartments offer a patio or balcony and fireplace.
- GreenField Court: Assisted living apartments for those who may need help with daily activities such as meals, bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management. Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments are available, which residents can furnish to make it just like home. Each apartment has a kitchenette and private bathroom with walk-in shower.
- GreenField Terrace: Memory care and enhanced assisted living for people with memory impairment issues, or those who need a more enhanced level of assisted living. The residence is comprised of four houses surrounding an enclosed courtyard, with 12 rooms in each house.
- GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center: Long-term skilled nursing, respite care, rehabilitation services, inpatient and outpatient therapy, aquatic therapy and wellness programs are available.
There is no entrance fee to the life you deserve at The GreenFields!
Call 684-8400 for a tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will I know what level of care I will need?
- The GreenFields staff is educated and trained to assess the needs of a future resident and determine the appropriate level of care a person may need. By contacting the Admissions Department at GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center at (716) 684-3000 or the Senior Living Department at GreenField Manor, Court and Terrace at (716) 684-8400, you can discuss your needs and schedule a time to meet to better evaluate the appropriate level of care.
- What happens if I need more care in the future?
- Residents receive priority access to all levels of care available on The GreenFields campus. Independent living in residential apartments is available at GreenField Manor. Assisted living in private apartments is available at GreenField Court. Memory care and enhanced assisted living are provided at GreenField Terrace. GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center provides long-term skilled nursing, sub-acute, Alzheimer’s, dementia and respite care, as well as state-of-the-art inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, including aquatic therapy.
- Do you provide transportation?
- Yes, we provide scheduled transportation to area doctors within a 15-mile radius, as well as planned activities and shopping.
- Do you offer activities?
- Our Creative Arts Department schedules many events and projects based on ideas and suggestions from residents. Current activities include concerts, scheduled speakers, exercise classes, craft projects, excursions to plays and concerts, picnics, parties, Bible studies, card groups, book clubs, opportunities for worship, our own art gallery, and gardening.
- What if I have a house to sell?
- Many residents do have houses to sell. Since there is no upfront fee at The GreenFields, it is not uncommon for people to reserve an apartment without having to sell their house first. The GreenFields offers a move-in coordination program to make the move as easy as possible
- I am having surgery and will need rehab afterward. May I set this up ahead of time?
- Yes. GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center encourages pre-registration for patients having elective surgery, giving patients the chance to tour the facility, ask questions and expedite the admissions process. Call our Admissions Department at 684-3000, Ext. 303, for more information..