SUBURBAN WOMEN’S HEALTHCARE,PC
Amherst, NY 14226
Hours of Operation
- Monday7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday - Thursday7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
All female physician OB/GYN specializing in women’s healthcare.Suburban Women’s Healthcare, PC, is a privately owned OB/GYN by board certified female physicians. Patients are given a warm welcome in a friendly professional environment and receive personalized care from any one of our excellent team of care givers. We strive to deliver comprehensive and preventative health care while at the same time educating our patients to make the best informed decisions for a healthy active lifestyle. We make every effort to empower our patients so the focus on their health is not solely through medicine, but finding a balance through good nutrition, a strong emotional core and enhancing their beauty inside and out. We are committed to making a difference in our patients’ healthcare and throughout every stage of a woman’s life.
Frequently Asked Questions
- At what age should a patient be seen initially by an OB/Gyn?
- Women should start seeing an ob/gyn when they turn 18 or when they become sexually active.
- Can a patient come in during their menstrual cycle?
- Patients can be seen during their cycle.
- Does a patient get to choose which doctor will deliver their baby?
- Our obstetrical patients are seen by all the providers in the practice throughout their pregnancy to insure their comfort level and familiarity of the doctors. The physicians routinely rotate their call schedule, therefore patients can see anyone of them during the time of delivery.
- What contraceptive options are available?
- All kinds of options are available. The decision is made once a patients lifestyle, affordability and health issues are evaluated to determine the best option.
- What area does the practice service?
- Suburban Women’s Healthcare, P.C. services all of Western New York and the surrounding areas. Our primary hospital affiliation is through Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital in the Kaleida Health System.