9580 Main Street
Clarence, NY 14031
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday:8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Service Department
Monday - Friday:8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Weekends and evenings by appointment.
Automotive Mobility Aids for the Disabled
Main Mobility is Buffalo and Western New York’s premiere headquarters for wheelchair vans, adaptive driving aids, automotive mobility equipment and vehicle modifications. We serve a variety of clients from families with young children to military veterans and the elderly. Our goal is to help those with disabilities or mobility issues “regain their independence.”
Serving the Buffalo area since 1984, we specialize in handicap accessible vehicles, wheelchair lifts, scooter lifters, turnout seating and adaptive driving controls like hand and foot controls, spinner knobs and much more.
We pride ourselves in understanding the accessibility needs of the clients we serve. You can depend on our experienced professionals to help you select the best vehicle and mobility equipment to fit your needs and lifestyle. We’ll ask all the right questions to assist you in making the proper selection. Our organization is the perfect size for the population we serve – small enough to provide the individual service you deserve and big enough to get the job done right. Like our mobility consultants, our service department’s technicians are certified to keep your wheelchair van and mobility equipment in to working condition.
In addition to personal mobility solutions, we also provide wheelchair accessible vehicles to a number of not-for-profit and local, state and federal government agencies that serve the elderly and disabled.
If you or someone you know has a mobility issue or disability and would like to drive, have the need to transport someone in a wheelchair, or simply have difficulty getting in and out of the car, Main Mobility can help!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Don’t you just sell wheelchair vans?
- While we’re best known as the best place to buy a wheelchair van in Buffalo and Western NY, we also offer a host of other products and services to fit your needs. We offer everything from turning seats to scooter lifters to hand & foot controls to grab bars. Even if you’re not a wheelchair user and still need driving aids, we can help!
- Can you install driving aids in or modify my existing vehicle?
- All vehicles can be modified, but not all modifications and equipment will work on every vehicle. Our certified mobility consultants will make sure that we find the right equipment for your vehicle, lifestyle and budget.
- I am looking for a new car and need mobility equipment installed on it. Should I buy it first and then bring it to you?
- If you’re in the market for a new car, truck, van or SUV and need any type of driving aids, especially turnout seating and scooter lifters, it’s best to work with one of our mobility consultants before you purchase a vehicle. We can help you choose a vehicle that is compatible with the type of mobility equipment you need or the type of wheelchair or scooter you use. Remember that not all vehicles and modifications are compatible with each other, and doing a little research beforehand can help you avoid headaches and hassles afterwards. We’ll even work with your car dealer and sales person to make sure you get everything you need and the whole process goes smoothly.
- What do I do if my handicap accessible van, wheelchair lift, scooter lifter, turnout seat, hand controls or mobility equipment needs service or repairs?
- Our service department is here to help? We have certified technicians that will help keep your wheelchair van or mobility equipment in top working order. We also preventative maintenance for your driving and mobility aids as well as complete automotive repair!
- What resources are available to help me pay for my wheelchair van or mobility aids?
- There are many sources that can help you pay for mobility equipment. Visit our mobility resources page for more information about education, support, funding, and even mobility reimbursement programs from automobile manufacturers.