902 Main St
Buffalo, NY 14202
Eyes on Harlem
2507 Harlem Rd
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Hours of Operation
- Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri10am - 5pm
- Wed10am - 7pm
- Sat10am - 2pm
Designer eyewear and exams in a unique eyewear boutique in downtown Buffalo.
Dr. Bob Hornberger and Staff, are pleased to share their expertise with you and provide you exceptional service in their unique downtown location.
They are committed to the Buffalo Community and work to provide exceptional service to the diverse population of the city and surrounding areas.
The Eyes Downtown mission statement is to offer the finest eye care services and to build a relationship for life. We like to delight our customers so that we can proudly say: 'Once a customer, always a customer'. Contact us today to schedule an eye examination and let us help you maintain one of your most precious assets - your vision. Thank you for visiting Eyes Downtown. Come by our store, we would love to meet you.
Eyes Downtown Optical accepts most insurance plans and, as part of our service, helps you maximize your insurance benefits. We can do this while you are in the store. We'll go to your insurance company's website to check eligibility for you and help fill out the paperwork required. In most cases, all you have to do is verify the information. It's really that simple.
Flexible Spending Accounts are tax-free ways to pay for out-of-pocket medical and health-related expenses, such as vision care.
An FSA allows an employee to set aside a portion of their earnings to pay for medical expenses. Money deducted from your pay into a FSA is not subject to payroll taxes, so you can realize substantial tax savings.
If you have enrolled in a FSA program at work, apply those accumulated funds towards the following vision care services: Eye examination Prescription Eyeglasses, Sunglasses Contact Lenses
Flex Spend savings can be used all year long. You don't have to wait until the end of the year to take advantage of your vision care services. If you don't have a Flexible Spending.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What vision plans do you accept?
- We accept UNIVERA, AETNA, BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD, INDEPENDENT HEALTH, AND VSP vision plans. For other insurance plans, we provide an itemized receipt for you to submit to your carrier for direct reimbursement.
- What types of eyeglass lenses do you sell?
- We cover the full spectrum of ophthalmic lenses from single vision to progressives. In addition, we offer all varieties of lens coatings including UV and anti-reflective coatings. Transition and polarized lenses are also available in single vision, bifocal, progressive,and digital free form lenses.
- What is the price of a pair of eyeglasses?
- Prices may vary based on prescriptions and frame preference. We do offer an eyeglasses special for as low as $99 which includes frames and lenses from a certain selection. Call Eyes Downtown for information and we will gladly share what special offers are currently available.
- Do I need an appointment for an eye examination?
- Yes. For your convenience, we have an optometrist on the premises on Wednesday - Saturday.
- Can Eyes Downtown repair my eyeglasses?
- We pride ourselves on our fittings, adjustments and repairs. While we can’t perform miracles, if you have a problem with a frame come in and let us take a look. We will do whatever we can to get them back to the way they were.