Buffalo Dental Group, LLP
Williamsville, NY 14221
295 Englewood Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14223
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Wednesday:8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday:8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
DentistryWhat Can We Do For You?
That’s what we really want to know. After all, that’s what we care about the most-finding out what matters most to you, our patients, and doing our best to fulfill those needs. Attending to your personal, particular dental needs is our primary concern.
We have pioneered the latest technologies in Western New York so that our patients have the very best dental care available. All dentists go through four years of dental school. It’s what they do after that determines your care. We travel the country for continuing education so that we can pass it on to you, the patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know when it is a time for a checkup?
- Because dental health is important to your overall health, adults typically benefit from a professional cleaning, exam, and oral cancer screening every 6 months. While twice daily brushing and flossing certainly help maintain a healthy mouth, it is wise to check for plaque that hardens into tarter and can result in gum disease. Tarter requires professional removal, and regular dental cleanings are the best way to prevent gum disease.
- How does the doctor keep up-to-date on all the current techniques and materials?
- At Buffalo Dental Group, we are committed to continuing education. Combined, Dr. Kolber and Dr. Vossler have earned almost 3,000 hours of continuing education.
“Doctors, hygienists, and staff successfully complete an extensive amount of training and continuing education each and every year in both clinical and clerical aspects of dentistry which keeps them abreast of all the new technologies,” says Dr. Kolber. “Each of us completes at least 30 hours of continuing education each year, from clinical issues to software to the latest technologies.”
As a team and as individuals, our office makes it our responsibility to stay current on the latest techniques and materials.
- What do I do if I have an emergency when the office is closed?
- Buffalo Dental Group is committed to our patients during and after office hours. If you have an after-hours emergency, please contact our office for pager numbers for the doctors and we will return your call as soon as possible, give you helpful information over the phone, and determine if you need to be seen immediately.
- What different payment options do you offer?
- We accept cash, checks, all major credit cards, and work with most dental insurances. Our helpful business staff will guide you in selecting the best payment option to meet your needs. Third party financing is available through CareCredit and Citihealth plans.
- How can I safely whiten my teeth?
- Thanks to modern dentistry, there are a number of procedures to whiten your smile, from at-home products to in-office whitening treatments. Based on the current color of your teeth and the causes of discoloration, Buffalo Dental Group can recommend the most appropriate option for you.