Date: July 25, 2009
Location: St. Stephen's Serbian Cultural Center 177 Weber Road Lackawanna, NY 14218 (Corner of Abbott Road)
Phone: Vi Hippert 822-2593
Admission: $1.00 donation.
Saturday: 2:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: Noon - 10:00pm
Visitors will be able to browse through a typical Serbian village (Selo) and share in the following unique cultural experiences:
- The Kitchen (Kuhinja): Serbian dishes are offered.
- The Bakery (Pekara): homemade Serbian desserts.
- Indoor Grill: a mix of short order specialties.
- Refreshments: includes homemade fruit juice, ice cream, soft drinks and beer and wine coolers.
- Indoor Stage:dressed in authentic costumes, performing intricate dances and play stringed instruments at 5:30pm on Saturday.