Date(s) & Time(s)::
September 27, 2013 at 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM
Location: Museum of disABILITY History
Dialogues on disABILITY Speaker Series Hosted by the Museum of disABILITY History
Featuring: Char-Szabo Perricelli - "Her Inside Voice - a photographic study of JN Adam Memorial Hospital"
Friday, September 27, 2013, 7 p.m.
Enjoy a candid Q&A! The presentation will include:
- Role of photography in preservation
- J N Adam Developmental Center
- Architecture and integrity of historic structures through photography
- Revealing history of care for people with disabilities
- Reflection on social attitudes towards people with disabilities
Seniors, Students (with ID), Human Service Employees: $2.50
Children 6‐17: $2
* Event fee includes admission to the Museum of disABILITY History.
For more information, call 716-629-3626.